- Everyone: Are you okay
- Everyone: You look tired
- Everyone: You look upset
- Everyone: You look confused
- Everyone: Are you mad at me
- Everyone: What are you mad at
- Me: IT'S MY FACE
Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
— Unknown (via ruedamour)
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like.
— Lemony Snicket (via sunsetical)
- me: *sick*
- me: *goes on the computer*
- parents: OH I GUESS SINCE YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER IT MEANS THAT YOU'RE PERFECTLY 100% BETTER NOW GO TO SCHOOL AND GRADUATE AND GET A JOB AND GET MARRIED AND DIE